We are Quarry Rock Farm. What once was a working limestone quarry, is now a beautiful horse boarding stable located in Berks County, Reading Pennsylvania. Our horse boarding friends mostly consist of riding horses, trail horses, show horses, and retirement horses.
Managed by Jack and Diane Roboski, Quarry Rock Horse Farm is well maintained, clean, and a great place for horse people to come and relax and spend time with their horses. The farm is well laid out, peaceful, the people are friendly, and our boarding rates are reasonable.
- Large Stalls – Clean, Landscaped Property
- Multiple Green Grass Turnout Pastures
- Centrally located between Reading, Allentown, Fleetwood PA
- A short trail ride to Lake Ontelaunee in Berks County
- We offer Self-Care and in some circumstances, Full-Care
- Jack and Diane are both very experienced with horses and live on premises
- Local Veterinarian and Farrier on call
Quarry Rock Farm is now accepting applications for new horse boarding clients, if you, or someone you know is interested in visiting the farm, please feel free to come visit our stable. Contact Diane Roboski at 484-638-3947 for more information.